After an accident, consumers often reach out to us for advice and help. As One Stop Mum & Baby Centre, we need to offer the best possible support during this time. The crash forces in a collision can sometimes cause unseen damage. Very Important Baby World Accident Exchange Service is free, it ensures new for old substitution of your car seat, giving you peace of mind and one less thing to worry about.
What do you need to do after an accident?
Customer required to prepare document and crashed car seat to send back to our shop within 30 days of the accident. Applications received after this date will not be considered. Please contact our customer service team on 011-1669 9183 (Mon-Fri 12pm to 7pm) if you have any questions.
1. Photos of the car accident
2. Official Police report (Original)
3. Sales receipt (Original)
4. Crashed car seat
All documents and crashed car seat shall be sent to:
Very Important Baby World (Setapak)
No 49, Jalan 1/23F, Off Jalan Langkawi, Teratai Mewah, 53000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
Very Important Baby World (Sri Rampai)
No.2,Jalan 45A/26,Taman Sri Rampai, 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
011-1669 9183 (Setapak)
010-9328448 (Sri Rampai)
Terms & Conditions:
· The exchange program is applicable to all car seat brands.
· The exchange program is limited to ONE TIME entitlement, from the warranty date.
· The exchange of car seat shall not exceed more than 30 days from police report date.
· The replacement car seat will be issued out within 7 days upon receiving date.
· Walk in customer has to call office beforehand to ensure stock availability.
· Outstation customer has to bear the cost of postage for both ways.
· For discontinued car seat model, an equivalent value car seat will be issued. For car seat which is higher than your previous purchase price, you may top up the balance.
· After claims for 1-to-1 Lifetime Accident Exchange Program, your new car seat warranty will still base on your 1st car seat purchase. (crashed car seat receipt).
· Very Important Baby World reserves the rights to change, amend, cancel or remove the 1-to-1 Lifetime Accident Exchange Program at any time without prior notice.
· All car seat and documentation submitted to Very Important Baby World will become the property of us.